Saturday, May 9, 2009

As i sip on coffee thinking about You.....®by-- Tamanna C

I sip on coffee,
as I write this poem,
Thinking about the glimpse,
I have of you.
Thinking about what changed,
After I saw you.
Thinking about your smile,
Thinking about the gleam in your eyes,
Thinking about how I wish,
everything came to standstill
when you were around,Even though people
went mad dancing on the sound.

Days have passed by,
And I know not what to say.
I just hope there was a reason,
We crossed eachother's way.

I've been waiting for a sign,
All day long.
Trying to find meanings,
To destiny's song.
Hoping you feel
The way i do.
Just waiting for
one clue from you.
That'll bring back my smile
Even if I have to,
I'll walk that extra mile.

Just give me a sign,
thats all I want.
And after that,
Ill do what ever it takes to make you mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment