Friday, May 8, 2009

A LETTER TO YOU, MOM

As I write this to you, my Mom ,I Go through my life and wonder how it all started with you. This is not just another letter to you, It’s my feelings and emotions from every deep corner of my heart I pour on this paper. It’s something I have never said or felt before, it is something special I write only for you my Mother.

When I look back at what went into bringing me on this earth, I can imagine the pain you must have gone through day in and out for those nine months, While I was resting inside you. Wonder the pain and pleasure you felt when I was playing, kicking and reacting to every emotion you went through in those nine months. I wish I could capture that feeling of being inside you for the rest of my life. That feeling of security and love, which is so pure, genuine, unconditional and untouched. That feeling to know that to you I belong and I am one with you. And until one day, I just popped out of you. No wonder I was crying when I was born, guess I did not want to part with you. i wish I could have captured your first touch and the smile on your face when you saw me.

As I was growing, it is you who taught me everything that I needed to do and know in life. From, walking, eating ,talking a new language, making paper boats in the rain, meaning of everything that I could see around, names of my parts, and even gave me my name which is my true identity that I carry for the rest of my life. Every time I would walk and fall, you would come running, wipe my tears and give me the support to walk again. Every time I felt alarmed, you hugged me and made me feel safe. You noticed every reaction and move of mine. You watched me through everything I was doing and still forgave me for little mistakes I made. You explained things to me and give me time .You taught me the difference of right and wrong. You installed my belief in God. At any given time, you knew exactly what I needed, a smile, a hug, a kiss, a meal, my cup of hot chocolate, to the pair of shoes I liked in the market. You knew it all, every beat of my heart .Its strange the way you understood me. May be from some previous lifetime, the connection was meant to be. With time you game me strength and took away all my pain. Not even for a moment you let me be sad. Every prayer of yours revolved around me and my happiness. Every time you saw something beautiful, you thought about me. Without you in my life I would have never succeeded. You broke all family laws just to support me, You always wanted to fly high, you always told showed me my direction, which was the sky. You have done everything possible to bring a smile on my face. You are what heaven means to me. You've been my power, my source to everything I own, you have always been my driving force. No matter how old I grow, I'll always need you by my side. In the morning when I wake up, your the first name I take, looking for your , this my Mom, are the things I have never before said to you.
I hope you know now, what and how much you mean to me. May be in the best words before this I could express you what I feel. I just want to thank you for all that you've done .I know its too small a word cause its beyond these words. You are the reason for who and what i am today. Years after years I see the same love in your eyes. Mom you are God's best gift to me. You are everything in life that I need. Every answer I look for, every time I am lost, I find everything in you , my mother. You are my angel, my guarding power. You are the key for everything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment