Friday, May 8, 2009

Final goodbye.....By -Tamanna C ©2009

I stand alone,
Wondering whats going on,
I find my heart tornAnd tears just flowing........
I look around to find you,
But i think its too late...
Before I even realize
You've walked out of the gate...
Its crazy to see you go,
cause you are someone I called my own....
But it wont last forever,
I should have known.
Not cause I dint want it to be,
cause from my point of view,
Things you dint want to see.
U pushed me to the edge,
And dint stop me from falling down,
You saw me crying,
but dint believeCause you dint hear a sound...
My tears went un noticed,
My pain was ignored....
Never did you find out,
If deep in my heart,
something was stored...
I was hoping you'll see through me,
And bring it out one day...
But all you ever thought about was
How to get things going your way...
This was about us,
Not only about you,
And may be this was the reason the distance
between us grew.
Its sad to see something so beautiful
Come to and end like this...
You turn your face around,
Like for you I just don't exist.
If this is how weak,
what we shared was,
I knew what was missing,
But i still over looked all the flaws,
Not to see this day, when you walk pass by me....
And say things just cause with you I don't agree.
Its strange how one soul falls apart to becoming you and me....
Its like you made a strong effort to break free.....
Since you are gone and gone for good....
I don't think I should hold on
Cause meaning of blood,
you never understood...
I don't think I have any tearsLeft to cry...
.Cause deep inside I know,
the time has finally come,
Time to say a final good bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment