Friday, May 8, 2009

Time after Time.........By- Tamanna C ©2009

Time after time.....
Ive been patient so long..
I never thought in my dreams
I could be so strong...
There is something about you
Thats gives me strength,
To make things right when they go wrong...
I'll do anything to,
Have things your way,
I'll do just anything,
Just to make you stay,
Cause you are the only one
Who brightens my life,Every single day...
Time after time...
I 've been dreaming ,
About us,Deep inside I know,
Its You whom I can trust,
I know those dreams are going to come true
Someday soon,
We just need to give it times,
For our feelings and emotions to be in tune...
Time after time...
It's all about love and faith,
For dreams to come true,
its never too late...I've been holding on,
To something so precious and true
Something I can call my own,
Dreams that are going to be true.
Its all about time,its all about dreams,
Dreams of endless dreams,
Thats start and end with only You....

No comments:

Post a Comment