Saturday, May 9, 2009

****LITTLE ROCKSTAR....*.By -Tamanna C ©2009

Dear RASNA,...... this one's for You......... just b the way u r..... U r beautiful....:)

One fine morning,
When I opened my eyes,
I heard a voice
And i thought it was an angel from the sky.
When i gathered my sense
I found you around..
There was air of silence
And all I could hear,was the sound
Of your laughter,
so innocent and true,
I thought I saw an angel,
But that angel was you...
with a gleam in your eyes,
and glow on your face,
You make this world,
A beautiful place....
There's warmth in touch,
there is truth in your soul,
You re an angel
In this world ,so cold.
Just be the way you are....
I am sure,your dreams will take you far
As far as you want to go...
the power of your innocence
You still dont know...
don't let it go waste
Your presence can never be replaced
Love and cherish you baby
for just what you are....
your a darling , an angel,
And my little***** ROCK STAR*****

No comments:

Post a Comment