Friday, May 8, 2009

Silver lining .............By- Tamanna C ©2009

The sound of your heart beatingMakes me feel that I belong to you,
I know if I have you by my sideAnything in life will pass through...
As long as I know,
You are standing right beside me,
Just with that thought, all my fears flee....
Its strange how someone can turn your world around,
In the most unexpected ways,
My true love I found...
Found inside, someone whom I can trust,
Its a bond between two souls ,
Not of lust....
There are moments I wake up,
And find myself lost without you,
Even in my dreams, if you are missing,
I feel lonely and blue.Its crazy to think ,
If someone can ever feel the way I do,
With the best words I could explain my feelings,
How strong I feel, only if I knew....
Moments of joy and sorrow,will come and go,
As long as your hand is in my hand,
With time I am ready to flow...
Just promise to always stand by me,
Cause in your eyes, my strength I see...
Just want to breathe, your love,
Day in and day out...
Cause you are my silver lining,I
n the darkest of clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment