Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reason to breathe----- .By -Tamanna C ©2009

You've come in to my life,
Baby, from an unknown land
Where only angels exist....
The moment our eyes met,
I realized in my life,
It was you that I missed.....

I could feel a shiver
down my spine,
I could feel the warmth
I'd always believed in
God's grace....
I saw one when I saw your face....

Up above in heaven
where all the angels reside,
You come from there , my baby.
I don't want this world ,
To get a glimpse of you,
In my arms, I want you to hide.

I want to lock your heart
Inside mine,
Everytime I am with you
I feel on cloud nine....
You've given me reasons to smile,
I am lucky to have reasons so divine.

For nothing in the world,
I'd want to loose my soul mate,
I'd keep you forever,
No matter what it takes.
Just want you to know, Baby
How much you mean to me....
Only a smile on your face I want to see
Thats the only reason, for me to breathe............

No comments:

Post a Comment