Saturday, May 9, 2009

Strength in God.....®by-- Tamanna C

Walking on the sand of times,
I know not where I go....
I just want to walk aimlessly,
And go with the flow..

I can feel the wind,
On my face.
No matter how strong the tide is,
I know id never fall
cause deep inside I know,
I am protected by God's grace.

I can soak up the sun,
to brighten my day.
I can lay all night,
and watch the sky.
couting all the stars,
that are shinning my way.

As life unfolds ,
Its mystery..
Am just reminding myself that,
Past is just history.
never there cause ,
never meant to be....


I know I am,
not alone.
I know my heart is,
not of stone.
I know the best,
waits for me.
and its just with time,
the truth,I'll see...


As I close my eyes
and walk blindly on this path.
Knowing what I deserve,
and where I want to be.
thats where my strength in God,
is gonna take Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment