Saturday, May 9, 2009

Perfect morning...........By- Tamanna C ©2009

As the ray of the sun,
makes its way to my room
I don't want to wake up,
I think its too soon.
I don't want to let go of your hand,
Don't want to loose that sight,
Of you lying next to me,
This is something for the rest of my life,
I can see.The smile on your face,
The hair covering your eyes,
You look like an angel In disguise.
I just want to hold on
To this moment of my life,
Its so real...
You are everything that I wanted, its all so ideal.
There something about you,
thats makes my heart skip a beat,
Something was missing before I met you,
Now i feel my life is complete.
Its the best feeling
For me to see my world, my life,
Lying right next to me.
To my peace of mind and happiness,
You have the key.
You are my rainbow sky,
You are the apple of my eye...
I can see my happiness die
Every time I see you cry.
I don't want the rays of sun,
To wake you up and me from this dream so perfect.
From this crazy world,
Baby, you I want to protect.
I can go on like this,
Hear your breathing while you're asleep,
I just want you hug you forever..
And in my arms, you I want to keep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment