Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Let go.... of yourself... and flow with me" .....By -Tamanna C ©2009

You say You want me,
You know you can have me,
But every time I come to close,
You turn around and you are so cold...
You don't know what you want,
You don't know what you need,
You say every word, you mean,
But deep inside your heart is too cold to feel,
Or its just that you are scared,
Of giving away your heart....
Every time I move away,
Every time I close the chapter,
You come around and say you want to re-start..
Its hard to believe,
You still don't know what you feel ,
Take my hand, open your eyes,
Fell the love, cause this is for real..
Let go of the fear,
Have faith in me,
There's so much love,
deep inside your heart,
Your fear is like drop of water,
In the sea.....
Get yourself out,
Of the dark corners of the wall,
Take my hand,
And I promise you I wont let you fall....
We keep going around ,
Not knowing where we want to go,
I say, we need to let loose and flow,
Through what comes our way,
Cause only with fire of time,
Our love with outshine and glow............

No comments:

Post a Comment