Saturday, May 9, 2009

For a Dear Friend.... .By -Tamanna C ©2009

I look for words,
I gather all the lessons,
That life has taught me,
I try to make you feel better,
I try to be your pillar,
I know you can do it,
Deep inside You know You can feel it.

You can fall back upon me,
No matter what comes your way,
Always remember you have this friend,
Who's never gonna let you stray,
From your conscious,which is so true,
Even if You don't see me around,
In tryst times,I'll always be backing you,
Thank you for trusting me,
And letting me know where and how you stand,
I am sure for You,
God has saved his best plan....

Go out in the world,
And spread your wings,
let the world know what You are,
I promise you from truth,
You'll never be far....
Believe in your self,
Believe in what you have inside,
Just smile,no matter what come may,
Am sure all your fear will subside,
Its just a word,
And you are stronger than this,
My dear friend,From God I pray for your happiness
And all the eternal bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment