Friday, May 8, 2009

Sorry is not the word for you..............By- Tamanna C ©2009

You come close,
And then turn around,
You go away,
Without making a sound.
Then you say you miss me,
Have you ever wondered how and what,
I feel,Have you ever touched me,
And known if I am for real.
Every time you walk away,
I don't know when and if ,
I will see you again,
You are so cold that if you see my tears falling,
You call it the rain.
Have you ever wondered,
How much I miss you,
Or ever whispered in my ears,"I Love you too",
Have you ever hugged me,
And taken my pain away,
And then you say,
Forever with me you want to stay.
You cant even see,the pain in my eyes.
You don't even know that,
I cant sleep before the sun rise,
Everything about US has been about You,
Wonder why you even need me,
Wonder why I cant ,say adieu,
Its hard to hold on to tears,
Withing so long,
Its hard to live with the feelings,
that pinch deep inside,
No matter what you do to me,
In return you give me excuses new,
Its true you only love yourself,
Sorry is just not the word,
For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment