Saturday, May 9, 2009

You make everything come alive....By -Tamanna C ©2009

When i saw you standing far away,
so far away from me,
The wind playing with your hair,
Thats all that I could see...
As the ray of sun touched your face,
I saw a sight so divine,
I just couldn't believe my eyes..
You make everything come alive....

I walked towards that light,
Which was from the glow of your face,
It couldn't have belonged to this planet
I guess it was from space...
A light so gleaming,
From the rainbow in the sky,
To the trees around,
From the rays of sun making a face,
To the river sound.....
You make everything come alive....

I gather all my senses
your presence was so strong...
It made my heart weak...
I felt I was losing it all...
As the clouds took over
And I saw raindrops fall all over your face,
Even the heavens couldn't resist
Blessing this place,
To where you stand,
With your arms wide open,
spreading your smile,
To make everything come alive.....

You make everything come alive....
In that moment,
When i saw you stand in front of me,
I felt I had lived a lifetime
Nothing more beautiful than that I could ever see,
I lost sight of where I meant to be....
Wish I could just stop time for that moment,
To God, that was my only plea....
You make everything come alive....
Everything looks so real..
Everything around me has got a new life...
Felt like all the pain inside, you were here to heal...

You make everything come alive....
As you walk away
leaving me standing alone
With question and desires in my heart...
I felt my dreams for that moment were falling apart....
I wish i could capture this moment
Its been the most beautiful so far....
May be your were a sign of new direction in my life
May be you were my guiding star......

No comments:

Post a Comment