Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pieces dont fit together anymore......By -Tamanna C ©2009

Tears roll down my cheeks,
As I sit all alone,looking outside
The sun is about to set,
But I just don't want to see that sight,
I don't think i can deal with this pain
I don't think in life,I can go through this again....
It was all so good,
It was just what we wanted,
Its crazy to see dreams fall apart,
I don't even know where my life ends
And where I want to start.
I wake up each morning,
Lost in the clouds of my dreams,
Those same dreams that bought a smile on my face,
Haunt me today, and only wish I could replace,
Them with dreams that,
Gave me power to let go of you,
But deep down my heart,
You also know, thats not what I want to do..
I don't want to open my eyes,
I am trying to hold on to everything,
Thats given by you,
From love, memories, smile and pain
So far even tears by you...
If I open my eyes,
I'll loose my tears to my lips,
Not even the slightest chance of being with you,
For anything in the world I'd want to miss.
Times have changed,
And we both know that now,
You've been closing me in,
Closing the space in my heart and how..
I am trying to break free,
Trying to find a new light,
To way back into where we belonged
This was something that we prayed forever
Something that we both long...
Its all gone by,
Faster than clouds move in the sky,
If I could stop time,I'd still try...
But its too late,
Cause the sea has lost all its waves,
There's nothing but endlessly wait at the shore,
Its too bad for us,
The pieces of our hearts,
Don't fit together anymore...........

No comments:

Post a Comment