Saturday, May 9, 2009

Prayer to Mother MARY.....By -Tamanna C ©2009

I climb each step,
Looking at you, standing right in front of me,
Everytime I see you,
I see your white light surround me,
Its like getting wet in the first rain,
Its like forgetting all the pain,
Its like the sun rays making it s way
Through the clouded sky,
And shinning on my face,
With every step I take towards you,
I feel a sense of victory,
Over all that comes my way,
No matter what I go through,
I only bow down in front of You,
And pray,
To give me strength to withstand,
All that you put me through,
You are my only power,
My only hope I hold on to,
As i climb the last step,
And walk towards your light,
I bow down and close my eyes,
To see you stand right before me,
Its just the magic of your power
And divinity, in front of me I see,
I thank you for all that you put me through,
For giving me another chance to breathe
And start a life brand new.
I just hope and pray,
forver around me, as my angel
You'll stay....
For as long as i breathe,
Only you and your blessings I'll need,
To overcome what comes my way....
Thats all i wish for,
And only for You and your light,
I ask for in every prayer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment