Saturday, May 9, 2009

Best of Me.....By- Tamanna C ©2009

As i close my eyes
and lie in your arms,
I realize what it would be like
To be in heaven.
You turn my world around,
You take my spirits high,
Every time i don't see you around,
I can feel my heart cry.
Never thought i would find the love,
So enduring and pure....
Every since our eyes met,
I have no sense of pain of the past,
Your love has been my cure.
Your smile is the reason I live,
For it to stay endlessly on your face,
Anything in this world,
I'd want to give.
Lying here in your arms,
As i fall asleep to dream of you
I see us both away from this world,
In our own world all new,
I want to hold your hand forever
And stand by you, come what may,
I'll be your strength,your guidance in every way..
I just want to hold you,
And tell you that I love you ,
More than waves in the sea,
I just want you to,
Always have the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment