Saturday, May 9, 2009

I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER...........®.by-- Tamanna C

I say a little prayer,
so u can hear me God,
i close my eyes to see you around
wish i could hear, how you sound.
You are something we all keep looking for,
everytime i say a little prayer,its like knocking on heavens door.

I know you are around,
beyond what I can see,
I can feel the touch,
when you are around me,
I wish to live this life,guarded by your infinite light.
I dont ask for more, but just give me what is right.

I say a little prayer,
so u can hear me God,
And when i get no answers,
I feel a little odd,
but deep inside my heart i know
Its only You , who's gonna help me grow
To something I just dream to be
To take me to the dreams I see.
To let me be as strong
To guide me to where i belong.

I say a little prayer
So you can hear me God,
so you know I love you,
So you can colour me with your hue.
Never part from me no matter what I do...
For in this lovely world, my faith lies just in YOU.....

1 comment:

  1. Very nice poem.Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
    All the Best
    G.K.Bhatnagar
    Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete