Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meaning of life.....By -Tamanna C ©2009

Sometimes I wonder why life takes such dangerous curves,
At times it gets difficult to deal with it,
You lose control over your nerves,
Sometimes its a ride,Sometimes its a game,
I wish happy times,
Were all the same....
It takes me for granted,
It makes me feel unwanted,
It’s something I keep leading.
But I wonder why it doesn’t understand.
It’s something I love,
Some time its just what I hate,
Sometimes its my best friend,
Sometimes I just want to shut all gates.
I wish I could ,for a change get off it,
I just wish over coffee i could sit,
Without thinking what life is meant to be,
Without thinking why being it my own, it still bothers me.
Life is a simple meaning in the dictionary,
I only wish like fairy tales it was fiction.
I wish it was as simple as it sounds,
I wish it was not my testing grounds.
It’s something I d still hold on to
No matter what it makes me go through.
Everything in world to fill it with happiness I do,
Chances of winning over it are so few.
I still love my life,For every single moment of the day,
It’s gives me reasons to live,
Reasons all new........

No comments:

Post a Comment