Saturday, May 9, 2009

My throne..............By -Tamanna C ©2009

I sit here on the throne,
I am wondering if this is my own,
I start to think why I am here,
I have everything, then whats the fear.
I question my being,In the world all of it,
Ive seen,
I wonder what my seek is all about...
I keep talking to myself,
thinking aloud.
My life flashes in front of me,
My moments of victory,weakness,
Joy, pain , happiness, sorrow,
In front of all I see.I wonder what in lifeI have achieved.
If I loose my throne,
What else do I have to give.
I have the power,
To rule the hearts,but is this what I want.
I was wondering if my lifeagain I could start.
Its never too late
To realize where i went wrong,
I wish I could live my life,like a song,
Making it beautiful,Singing it with my own lyrics and tunes.
As reality hits me hard,
I try to find my soul,
I thought I had everything
But yet there's nothing
I can call me own,.

No comments:

Post a Comment