Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hard to believe You're gone.....-.By -Tamanna C ©2009

Its so hard to believe it
That You arent't around me anymore...
You were the one who gave me the power to fly,
Fly high in the sky and soar......
When i close my eyes
and go back to words of wisdom you gave me.....
Behind every word, there's a deep meaning that I see...
I wish I realized the lessons you spoke about,
Now I wish I could just,
from my mind, clear the cloud....
Its all changed, after you aren't here any more....
I feel like a lost wave, find my way to the shore....
The words said by you,
Now ring aloud in my head,
I cant sleep a wink,
All night I just keep tossing and turning on my bed,
Its hard to let an angel like you go,
The loneliness in my heart,is hard to show,
Since you're gone and never going to come back,
I feel my life has lost its colors,
And now its just white and black...
I just want you to know,
that I'll miss you forever,
For as long as I live,
Even though you left me and gone.,
In my heart, You and your memories will always survive...

No comments:

Post a Comment