Saturday, May 9, 2009

Moments of falling in love with you.....By- Tamanna C ©2009

I am trying to hide
From the look of your eyes,
I am trying to hide my feelings so strong...
I am trying to not to blush
My heart beats like a gong....
I can feel the spark
You are the only light I see in the dark...
I know its crazy to feel this way
I keep thinking about youAll night and day.
I try to look around,
Trying not to notice you,
I know this love is for real
I know this is meant to be and its true.
I can see it from the look in your eyes
You feel the way I do,
Everytime You come close,
I move away and you try to give me clues...
I wish i could capture this moment
Forever in my heart,I
am waiting for the story of love
With you, to start....
I dont want to be so shy,
Cause only I know how I feel ,
I want someone to pinch me
and tell me this is for real,
You are everything that my dreams were..
You'd know how strongI feel
Only if my heartbeat you were to hear,
From this world, You I'd steal.
It makes me feel insane
Hoping dreams of us will come true,
But deep inside I am enjoying this sweet pain,
Of moments of falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment