Friday, May 8, 2009

'MOM'''--this one s for you..... AND FOR ALL THE OTHER '''MOMMY'S '''TOO.....® by-- Tamanna C

Hey MOM,
As I write this to You,
This is just not another song,
Its a piece of my heart,
I write it out on paper,
Its something special,
its something new,
Cause my life begins from YOU..........
I've given you pain,
Day in and day out,
Taken your sleep for nine months,
While I was tossing and turning,
Kicking and playing inside You..
.Its must have been a feeling,
Too good to be true,
Feeling of being one with You,
Feeling of being secure.
To one fine day I just popped out of you,
Wonder what the feeling of your first touch would have been,
I wish I could capture the smile on your face that I had then seen.
You taught me how to do everything,
I everI needed to do,
From walking,eating and talking a language new,
You took me in your arms,
everytimeI cried and felt alarmed.
You comforted me,
Wiped my tears,
You helped me overcomeAll my fears...
You gave me strength,
To withstand all the pain,
You taught me to make paper boats,
In the rain.
You showed me the difference between good and bad,
Not even for a moment,
You let me be sad,
You prayed day and night for me,
You gave me space to let me be,
You knew it all,..
whatever i needed,
Without You in life,
I would have never succeeded,
I was in every prayer of yours,
For me You broke all family laws,
You wanted to see me fly
,Fly so high,
Everytime I was sad,your heart would cry,
You cherished and captured every momentsI'd never think of,
You're my heaven...
your love is all above....
You made me happy in everyway,
I would open my eyes and look for you everyday,
No matter how old I grow,
To you my life,
I will always owe,
Every moment in my life that I live,
Credit of my being,to You I give,
You are the power,
You are the source,
You are my energy,
My driving forceHolding my hand...
taking me beyond skies,
Even after years,
I see the same love in your eyes,
MOM, you are God's best gift to me,
To everything in life,
YOU are the key.................

No comments:

Post a Comment