Saturday, May 9, 2009

SONG-" FOR ALL....................By -Tamanna C ©2009

For that look in ur eyes
For that smile on ur face
For when you hold me
For all those memorable days
For the warmth of ur hand
For the touch of your soul
For all the words that you said
For all the truth that you told
Ffor everything that you made me
For all d good things in me that you see
For all those mid night prayer
For all the faith you had in me
For all the moments of joy
For everythng that ud be
For all the love you bught to my life
For all the pain that you healed
For making me strong
For telling with d right from the wrong
For all the times we 've spent
watching the sun rise and set.
For the feeling you gave my heart
the first time our eyes met
For teaching me what is love
For the gentle touch of the dove
For all strength u gave me
For all the space ,you let me be
For all my good times and bad
in times wen i was happy n sad
For all my life i will cherish
all the good things that you blessed me with
You r my angel, my love,
You are my gift from above
For all the things that ive done
You r in my life, my rising sun
You r the truth of my life
You r my only world
You r everything that i want
You r where i belong
You r my miracle, my light
for ever i would want to hold u so tight
You are the piece of my soul
without you,the story of my life would never unfold

No comments:

Post a Comment