Saturday, May 9, 2009

TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE-MY VERSION.....®by-- Tamanna C

Standing on your door,
I am lost in my tears.. all alone ,
I try to look for u,
But guess you're the one who needs something new...

You may never know what i feel.cause deep inside you 're cold,
Its me who needs to heal.....

I cry in pain,
Now that you've moved apart..

I am gathering the broken pieces ,
Of my heart,
You stand on my door,
Finding words to apologize...

I am finding my strength,
I am trying to rise...

Now its you who's trying to hold on,
And cant even look in my eyes...

Its time for me to turn around and say,
Its too late to apologize.....
Its too late ........

There are tears rolling down my cheek,
I am trying to be strong,but deep inside my heart is still weak,

Your pain doesn't let go of my soul,
But I am still trying hard to take control,

I am trying hard to forget,
I am trying not to regret,

It hits me hard in my face,
Your memories from my soul,I am trying to erase,

You try finding your words,
After breaking all ties

All i can say to you is,
Its too late too apoligise......
Its too late..........

No comments:

Post a Comment