Saturday, May 9, 2009

Right here...Right now-13-4-09.... 1:55pm. ..........By -Tamanna C ©2009

I take a pen to write
what and how I feel,
I cant express my emotions
cause I don't know what is real
I am happy at times
At times I am sad
I've started to wonder
If I am going mad.
At times I know that I am strong,
But there are times when I find it hard to move on.
Not from the past,cause it doesn't exist any more,
But its just my fears,
That makes me sore.
Trying to feel better,
With all the energy
I am trying to gather.
Hoping the sun will shine on me someday
Hoping things will also flow my way,
Tired of flowing with the tide,
Tired of smiling,when there are tears inside.
I know its just a phase,
When i feel something like this
before i realize
it wont even exist
cause I know I can bounce back
I know I can bring my life
Back on track,
Hoping and praying is all that I can do.....
I know even if I am all alone....
Ill withstand it all
Cause I dont know about the world,
But my intregrity with myself is true..

No comments:

Post a Comment