Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dreams of pain.....®.by-- Tamanna C

As I close my eyes,
Lying here on my bed,
I go back to those memories,
And all the words you said.

They ring in my ears,
I am trying to forget,
Now since I am gone,
you tell me that you regret.

You say you are sorry,
But i say you are cold,
The pain given by you,
No longer I can hold.

As i close my eyes,
Lying on my bed,
Seeing your face ever,
Is something I dread.

I thought you had a heart
But guess it was just of stone
No wonder you have everything,
Still you are all alone.

I sink in my dreams,
Just escaping all the pain,
I thought it was blood,
But now its tears running throught my vein.

I wake up in my dream,
Just to know I am still alive,
No matter what life puts me through,
i know I'll still survive.

I find it strange,
To escape from dreams of you,
Dreams where i can feel the pain,
And I know,nothing of Us was true.

Nothing will ever be the same,
When I see the rays of sun,
Before My dream ends,
My new life without you, would have begun....

No comments:

Post a Comment