Saturday, May 9, 2009

THERE'S A FIRE WITHIN MY SOUL.....®by-- Tamanna C

There is a fire within my soul,
A fire,thats growing,
Even thou the world is cold,
with dreams in my eyes,
and wings all ready to fly,
I want to take over the world,
I want to fly so high,
Higher than what anyone can know,
to this world,I want to show,
what the power of pain can do..

There is a fire within my soul,
Even if I am flying high,
I know how to,
Take control,
Nothing in this world,
But my dreams I can call my own,
Even if this world's around,
Deep inside we are all alone.

There is a fire within my soul,
Giving me the power to dream,
My pain has given me the strength,
To take my life to a different realm,
Its something what the world cant see,
Its something that sets my soul free,
There is a fire within my soul,
Burning through the ashes of time,
Even if I have nothing left,
The power to make my dreams come true,
Is still gonna be mine.........

No comments:

Post a Comment