Saturday, May 9, 2009

from the moment...............By -Tamanna C ©2009

The moment I saw u cry
there was a pain deep inside my heart
it was a moment to remember
and I thought we''d never grow apart
its just as time flies
in circles we move around
what you hear is my heart beat,
but you pretend its some sound,
I can tell from your eyes
those unspoken words
that lie beneath your smile,
I can tell from the voice
that You wanna be mine...
I saw you standing alone
across the street
you tell me you are just walking
but its me who are seeing...
you think I am a fool
you think I dont understand
deep inside my heart
even I know that
you are the answer to my prayer
you are everything I want in my man
the more you try to hide
the more I realize
the feeling inside you hold
I can read the words untold...
You are scared to come close
As we walk on the shore
with the waves touching our feet
Wondering when next, we would meet
I can read your mind,
Like I see stars in the clear sky,
I am wondering why
You r trying to hide
I am wondering why you are
going against the tide
Its just so beautiful
the way we are....
open your arms and let go
deep inside your heart
the feelings that are,
Hold my hand
And take me where you want to go...
I promise to walk by your side
I promise to be your strength
Just let go of the fear
so that we can come near
All your feelings deep inside
will change our lives
and I realized
from the moment I saw your eyes..................

No comments:

Post a Comment