Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lonely walk down memory lane....By -Tamanna C ©2009

I saw myself,
Walking down the street,
All alone,looking for something unknown,
I asked myself, where I wanted to go,
I had no answer,
I was just going with the flow....

I keep walking, towards a dark lane
A lane that bought your memories
Come alive in my mind,
I was looking for something,
I just dint know where to find....

I keep walking endlessly
As the silence haunts me from inside,
I feel a spark inside me,
Even though its cold outside.....
I am lost in my own thoughts,
My route, I cant decide....

With grief and despair,
I can in the cold night air,
Gazing up at the moon,
Coming to terms with, You still are not there....

Memory upon memory,
I still keep talking to you,
In my mind.
I ain't going to give up,
Till I don't get what I am trying to find....
I look inside out...
Hoping ill get my way,
With memories of you in my mind,
I am still trying, not to stray....

Its difficult to let go of the hope,
Cause thats the only thing that keeps my heart warm
In this world, so lonely and cold....
Even though it pierces through my heart
And makes it bleed,
Your memories deep inside,
I am trying to hold...........

No comments:

Post a Comment