Saturday, May 9, 2009

I know I need you.....By -Tamanna C ©2009

There are thoughts crossing my mind,
How I wish u were here,
The dark clouds from my life have gone,
And everything is clear
I know I want you,
I know I need you,
I know that we are meant to be,
You need to know my feelings are true..
I'll never let your cry,
Ill never let your happiness die,
I crave to see that smile ,
To touch your heart,
I know its gonna take me awhile,
but I am never gonna give up,
cause u r precious to me,
Only with time you'll see,
How much I want you,
How much i need you
I know we are meant to b
You need to knw my feelings are true...
dont turn ur face
And walk away like u do
Why cant u believe me
What I feel for you..
you make me come alive
I need u in my life...
I need u to survive....
Come back and stay with me
For as long as i live..
I promise to take your pain away,
and all the happiness of d world,
To you I'll give...

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Poems.After reading this poem i concluded that Our talents are the gifts that God gives to us,what we make of our talents is our gift to God.
    All the Best Tamanna..
    Regards
    G.K.Bhatnagar
    Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete