Friday, May 8, 2009

Questions unanswered...............-By- Tamanna C ©2009

I've been looking,

For the piece to my soul,

Something that will complete me,

something I can call my own,

I know its somewhere around,

I know not where to find,

I keep looking for the face,

In the rays of the sun,

I wonder how will i ever know,

Who 's the only one...

Its strange to fight a battle,

with our own heart and mind.

.I wonder which dark corner,

Of those crazy world,

Will I ever find...

Sometimes in my own shadow

,Sometimes in my dreams,

I look for answers,

But I don t think they are real,

I think its all in the mind at once,

Then it moves on from heart to soul,

Questions questions questions are all that i have,

no answers to them at all..

I keep wondering,if some one ever exist,

To catch me if at all i ever fall....,

Wonder who discovered that

We have another piece to our soul,

Who have gave it light,

Who ever said it was our life's goal...

Its crazy how we cant survive,

Without something we don't know,

if life is so short,Then why is it so slow....

Questions are all we are left with,

For till the end of our life,

No matter how much and what we get

There's still a strife,

For battling between our mind and soul,

Over each other, they are trying to control,

Wonder who'll win in this game of life,

Where there's nothing to loose and nothing to gain,

No matter what we gather and get

,After we've gone, On this earth,

It will still remain....

No comments:

Post a Comment